ART OF HUDA
Porcelian Artist Based in Bahrain
Huda M. Al Saie a Bahraini artist .
Huda studied the art of porcelain painting in Geneva in the early 80’s. She taught porcelain painting in Bahrain since 1986, the first artist in this field in Bahrain. Huda had few exhibitions in Bahrain at Bahrain Museum, and she also exhibited her porcelain collection in Kuwait and Riyadh. She also had exhibited part of her collection in Gstaad, Switzerland in December 2012. Huda is a graduate from The American University Of Beirut in Mass Communication/Fine Arts.
Huda has been commissioned for a few special projects over the Gulf region over the years. Below is some of these special commissioned works:
- One of her first commissioned artwork was for Shaikh Ibrahim Cultural Centre in Muharraq, Bahrain.
- Dubai Civil Aviation Department for a VIP launch during the Dubai Air Show.
- Qatar Airways for a corporate gift item.
- Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) to commemorate Formula 1 race in Bahrain.
- The world Trade Centre in Bahrain.
- Delmon Seals for The Bahrain National Museum.
- The National Theatre to commemorate the official opening for Ministry of Culture, Bahrain
- The Pearl Route A UNESCO World Heritage site for The Ministry of Culture, Bahrain
All these commissioned works were produced in Limoges, France which is considered one of the best and finest production place for porcelain. In addition to few other projects for several private individuals & companies.